Mount Rushmore image

In Japanese, the word for lawyer is “Bengoshi”. Under the Special Measures Law of 1986, a foreign lawyer licensed to practice law in Japan is a “Gaikokuho-Jimu-Bengoshi.” “Gaiben” is simply a nickname.

I was licensed in Japan from 1992, the first Gaiben in Western Japan. I returned to the United States at the end of 2014, and that license is now no longer needed for what I do.”(tm) has been my brand and registered domain name since early 1997 when, as best I could determine, this became the first law firm web site in Japan.

In addition, I have been licensed to practice law in the States of New York, Massachusetts, Missouri and Illinois.

Protected Investing In the United States • Results That Work • Extraordinary, High Value Outcomes